Edgar Cayce on Egypt 10,500 BC
PSYCHIC READINGS OF EDGAR CAYCE
"Egypt of Ra Ta ~ 10,500 BC"
(Please bear in mind that "Ra Ta" was a previous incarnation of Edgar Cayce.)
- - records that are apparent in the inner self
- - (Ra Ta) was the son of a daughter of Zu - that was not begotten of man.
- - (Man) had come into being through that crystallization of thought that
had been given by those Sons of the Most High.
READINGS OF EDGAR CAYCE
- - (Self) or of there being those divisions in the body that were
represented by those divisions of the intermission, or the body of
intermission of an entity, from an experience to an experience.
- - (Ra Ta - 10,500 BC) This being at that period - of the change of the
race to become - and is now - the white.
- - Hence the opening by Araaraart of mines in Ophir, in what was later
known as Kadesh, or in the land now called Persia.
- - Also in the land now known as Abyssinia, and those portions yet
undiscovered or used in the upper lands of the river Nile.
- - Pearls from Madagascar
- - (Stones mined: onyx, beryl, sardis, diamond, amethyst, and opal.)
- - Gold, silver, iron, lead, zinc, copper, and tin were mined in quantity
in northern Egypt - Also in the valleys of the upper Nile.
- - (Ra Ta gathered certain followers because of a psychic directive.)
- - (Temples helped with division)
- - (Altars - not for sacrifice) upon which individuals put their faults and
blotted them out with the fires of those forces that were set in motion by Ra
Ta. - After they decided their tasks, Ra Ta would bless them with ability.
- - (Other great nations of that age: Sicily, Norway, Peru, and the American
- - (The Temples of Beauty and Sacrifice) that glorified the activities of
individuals, groups or masses, who had cleansed themselves for service.
- - (Rebels brewed drinks) that set the mind, set the whole fires of
physical body against that as had been cleansed by the fires.
- - (All births were in a hall, and each conception took place in a certain
- - (Temple treatments) They gradually lost, then, many feathers from their
- - (Our body form) the divine inheritance, as was brought about by this
poor ill - forgotten Ra Ta in this experience.
- - Animal desires were sacrificed - All for a closer walk with Thee.
- - (Ra Ta's companion Isis, may have been his daughter)
- - Thoughts of the unconscious "had not clarified or crystallized". (See
Secret of the Golden Flower)
- - Ideal of peace
- - (Groups of stars) and the various influences that are held in place, or
that hold in place those about this particular solar system.
- - Hence in the Nubian land there were first begun the reckoning of those
periods when the Sun has its influence upon human life, and let's remember
that it is in this period when the present race has been called into being -
by the forces as set upon all - in their various phases and effects.
- - or of the combining of elements in the mineral kingdom, vegetable
kingdom, animal kingdom, in various periods. (Moon phases and seasons)
- - that pertain to those lusts of the body, which had brought about or
produced that which separated that which would build from themselves.
- - (Ra Ta's intense seeking prematurely aged him.)
- - Then did this priest of himself, and of the Creative Forces, edict that
those who were in close association with this entity - that had meant an
extenuation or savior of a peoples, into a regeneration of same - would have
marks set in their bodies that would remain throughout their appearance in the
earth's plane, that they might be known to one another, would they seek to
know the closer relation- ships of the self to the Creative Forces and the
source - physical - of their activity with that source.
- - To some in the eye, to some in the body, to some the marks upon the
body, in those ways and manners that may only be known to those that are in
that physical and spiritual attunement with the entity as they pass through
the material or earth's sphere together.
- - Ra Ta, who now was known as Ra; for with the entering in of Hermes with
Ra - who came as one of the peoples from the mount to which these peoples had
- - (Ra Ta had his offices) in the place around Luz.
- - (Our female half) that to which its (the man's) ideals are to be given
to the active forces in the material activities.
- - endowing of this body Iso, or Isis, to the position of the first goddess
that was so crowned.
- - gained access through that of Isis to the Throne
- - (Orientation of Great Pyramid) as related to the position of the various
stars, that acted in the place about which this particular solar system
circles in its activity, going towards what?
- - (Cayce says not Polaris here, but Libra? Lyra?)
- - (There have been 3,000 pharaohs.)
- - (Animals howl on moon phases, and also on the change of seasons.)
- - (Their linen of quality was of cottons, hemp, and papyrus flowers and
- - (Temple Beautiful) was to act as an interpreter for that which had been,
that which is, and that which is to be, in the material plane.
- - Ra, ascended into the mount and was borne away
- - (Isis or Iso or 288) (Isris is 538?)
- - (Iso offered a channel) in being an entity and an ideal in the
manifested material form.
- - Make the mental and spiritual One!
- - (Ra Ta's son married his half sister.)
- - (In Egypt are plastic forms of Isis of 10,996 BC.)
- - the house of the Sun, or in the Sun Temple
- - (The king) Listened, however, to the Councilor who sought this
- - (Monuments to Ra are under the sand, and under the sea.)
- - (After Ra Ta, Egypt was unchanged until the invaders from the eastern
hills came in.)
- - (Another interesting word "forbearance".)
- - and the forces of the force, as given, propelling in water.
- - the beginning of the sacred fires - animal skin bayous, or balloons
- - the rule of the development along geometrical lines (Mind forces)
- - (Hept-Supht - 378 - the Atlantean builder, and keeper of records.)
- - the patriarchs of old; of Alta, of Quoauda
- - (Egypt) this land of the Semitic peoples
- - (Openers of the Records) One of the two. Two, with a guide. Hept-Supht,
El-Ka, and Atlan. These will appear.
- - (Before the red Atlanteans came the native Egyptians were of the yellow
- - For only good, or purposefulness, lives on.
- - that all must be consistent with that which they preach
- - from having mentally experienced a condition - (a soul was given a
"faculty" or "power".)
- - (The ancient Egyptians used electricity.)
- - (They used static electricity) These were turned to minerals - the
fusion of copper and brass with the alloy that comes from gold impregnated
- - (The electrical knife gave bloodless surgery.)
- - To know good and not to do it is sin.
- - activity of dedicating body, mind, soul, and purpose to an ideal
- - giving way to appetites that would deaden purposes and ideals
- - (Irrefutable Laws) There cannot be a congeniality where the ideal and
purpose of sex-life is not of one and the same purpose. There Cannot be a
congenial home builded where the desires of the spiritual are not at least in
unison in the worship of the same Spiritual ideal.
- - a mark, either in body as expressed physically or in the name - All of
these are the modern names, you see.
- - (All of Arabia came to Egypt.)
- - the Temple Beautiful that made for the setting in order in the plaques
(symbols?) that as would demonstrate or illustrate to the entity or individual
that necessary for the purifying or keeping before them.
- - (Exiles returned in) chariots driven by the gases.
- - (Between the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid was a holy city.)
- For the entity's tomb then was a part of the Hall of Records, which has
not yet been uncovered. It lies between - or along that entrance from the
Sphinx to the temple - or the pyramid; in a pyramid, of course, of its own.
- (2329-3) Female 42 5/1/1941 For, remember there are thirty-two of these
38. (Q) Is it indicated as to when, approximately, these tablets may be
discovered, or uncovered?
(A) By fifty-eight ('58). these may be obtained MENTALLY
- - A wise contemporary of Ra Ta, was Saneid of India.
- - one seeking turning their face, their hearts, their affections - or
preferring Him rather than the pleasures of the flesh for a season.
- - (The Great Pyramid is the Hall of Initiation of the White Brotherhood.)
- - (Great Pyramid) the rock on which John viewed the New Jerusalem. - (We
entered, in time, the King's Chamber between 1938 and 1958, as regards
religious history as represented in the pyramid.)
- - (Ra Ta) passed through those of the hell in the misinterpretation of
- - (Cayce implies the 5th Root Race has not begun?)
- - (Sun) for the use of its rays were used for supplying from the elements
that which is required in the present to be grown through a season; or the
abilities to use both those of introgression and retrogression. (Most are
- - (Various sphinxes) various developments of that which becomes man - as
in the present. (Lion -Bull- Horse - and Birds)
- - City of Said and On and Og
- - (Men "with portions of trees, scales")
- - the Priest had also regenerated self, as to turn back time - as it were
- in his own body.
- - Self-indulgence, and jealousy "sap the spiritual purpose". - Do not
- - (Ra Ta was not the Christ.)
- - but as free men, - sought that knowledge in self, by its experience of
unfoldment and the aiding in the forming of plans, as they unfolded. A very
complex and at times a very competitive form of activity in the present.
- - that force an opportunity to open thine heart
- - All knowledge, then, now, or in the future, is latent within self -
would man but begin to understand.
- - thine own angel of thy self, what thou hast been, stands ever as the
evidence of thy consciousness, thy awareness, thy presence in the throne of
- - By attuning, turning thy thought, thy purpose, thy desire to be at an
at-onement with Him.
- - By the manner in which I, myself, treat my fellow man day by day.
- - music for those as they swayed in body-movement - as in the chants that
aided in the individual raising the thoughts in the praise of that power which
impelled through thinking (as would be termed today), or the attuning of the
spiritual selves to the attunement of the universal forces.
- - (Ra Ta like Cayce had an unwed secretary.)
- - (The attunement incantation, again, "ieoueio umh".)
- - through associations of eating - give to a soul the harmonies necessary
for the better attunement and unfoldment of the sources of force or power from
- - These as they make for the raising of that from within of the Creative
Forces, as it arises along that which is set within the inner man as that Cord
of Life that once severed may separate balance of body, mind and soul.
- - the morning stars in their circuit about the earth may sing with the
glorious coming of the light into the experience of man to raise same to his
at-one-ness and his attunement with those beauties of the coming of the sons
of men into the earth.
- - the intoning in of self within; that there might come, as it were, the
sound as of many waters.
- - these find their attunement in each chord as it rings one with another
and all the music that may be heard from every sound that follows in
eeiu-u-u-ummmm in its forms, through that attunement along the pineal to the
source of light within the self to make for the emotions of glorifying alone.
- - which feeding upon itself, as flesh upon flesh, bringeth corruption in
the very souls of men.
- - (These creatures have their "old features burned-off": the ox, roe,
goat, and the hog.)
- - the viola tuned to the vibrations of the fires of nature
- - Music as of the spheres brought that purifying through attuning the
vibrations with the destructive forces as manifested themselves in nature.
- - Then does it awake, as has been given, that in nature, that in the
natural tendencies that will bring for thine own experience that which brings
healing in thine body, that brings to thine mind the awakening and to thy soul
- - (The rising of the mountains in the south of Egypt caused the Nile to
change direction from west to north.)
- - Man gained by working for "common interests."
- - the understanding within the spiritual-mindedness of the entity for
cleansing - or preparation of self.
- - get rather the vision of its own abilities in the earth.
- - those truths which made for the physical awakening
- - (Could it be that the Temple Beautiful and the Temple of Sacrifice were
located near the pyramids for a source of sacred fire.)
- - that as written over the door of the Temple Beautiful: "Parcoi So Suno
Cum". Lord, Lead Thou The Way. I commit my Body, my mind, To be one with Thee.
- - (At the Altar cleansed of symbols) that were emblematical of the source
of the stumbling block.
- - (Temple Beautiful) was in the form of the pyramid, within which was the
globe. Teaching "the symbolic understanding."
- - For these, to be sure, were all symbolized - the faults, the virtues of
man, in all his seven stages of development.
- - that ye sing - Ar-r-r-Ou-u-Urr; which makes for the losing of even the
association of the body with that save the vibrations of which the body was
then composed; yea now is hardened.
- - which made for the vibrating of same with light, that becomes color,
that becomes tone.
- - Seek then in tone - all of you: Ar-r-r-r-r-Ar. The guru says
Har-rrrr-aum - how color emanates!
- - the giving by the Prophetess of the Seal of Life.
- - being in the world yet not of the world
- - in purifying of the body, in washing in blood, in water, that ye may be
purified before thyself first and then before others.
- - The anointing with the incense, making for the raising of that ye know
as thine senses or perception or consciousness of the activities to all the
faults, by comparison. (Among others)
- - those tempted from within and those tempted from without
- - (The Temple Beautiful was preserved under) the Seven Seals of the Law.
- - Though others make slight of thy manner of speech, of thy body, of thy
walks, of thy ways, hold fast to Him; grudging no one.
- - those cleansings of the feet
- - (They studied the Seven Symbols.)
- - (Seals) the effects from the planetary sojourn
- - (Withstand temptation to approach God.)
- - Symbols of the seven stages of man's development: world as the beetle -
birth as the cockerl - mind as the serpent - wisdom as the hawk - The varied
activities in the cross, the crown, the gate, the door, the way.
- - in all of those urges as arise through emotion, through mind
- - We must arise to our Destiny.
- - Dance to become more erect!
- - the destruction of Lemuria, Atlantis, and in later periods - the flood.
- - (It is hard) to conceive of the activities that exist only three miles
above the earth.
- - realms of Relativity of Force, Relativity of Attraction in the Universe.
- - (The slaves of the Atlanteans, the "things" were "merely automatons".)
- - (Today we have more interference from) carnal forces as manifested in
- - Purification - which took some six and a half years, as time would be
measured in the present.
- - (Symbols of the psyche) dependent, to be sure, upon how much of the will
is exercised in regards to same, - toward activities for greater expansions.
- - the idea, or ideal, of seeking light
- - the "sacrificing self" was misinterpreted later as human sacrifice,
instead of ego.
- - (For group power) be one in purpose, in desire
- - (After purification, anoint with oil.)
- - Then as in the fires of nature, or in the blood of the Lamb that taketh
away the sins of the world.
- -254-109 The movement was NOT an Egyptian one, though ADOPTED by those in
another period - or an earlier period - and made a part of the whole movement.
- 2462-2 57. (Q) Are there urges for music and art?
- (A) Just as indicated in the building of the pyramids, the house of
records as well as the chamber in which the records are built in stone, -
these were put together by song. This the entity learned, - as he did the
chants upon the river.
- 470-22 , in those activities where there was the transmuting of the
bodily energies through electrical forces.
- (A) Closely associated in those periods when the entity, Ajax, came into
the Egyptian land. Those activities made for closer associations, for then
Ajax - or  - and the entity now called  made the application or use
of the abilities in engineering, and the building of machines for the
application of these to the bodies of individuals - where there were
appurtenances to be left off, where there was blood to be changed, or where
the vibratory forces were to be set so as to remove those influences of
possessions; and where there were those activities in which with the
combination of sodas the bodily forces were enabled to reproduce in a manner
as cross to that to which it had been set in its natural forces.
"ARCHAEOLOGY OF EGYPT~GOBI 10,500 BC"
Sahara 10,500,000 BC ~ Men With Tails!
(There are medical
instruments to be found at Memphis.)
- A "City of Gold"
- Ovid said, "The fiery aether,
which has no weight, formed the vault of heaven, flashing upwards to take its
place in the highest sphere. Air, next to it in lightness.
- man was becoming trapped by his
294-148 Ra Ta, a young prophet or
seer of the Kingdom of Araarat - then a part of what is now known as Arabia
and later, after the deluge, became known as Mt. Ararat.
- Ralij, in rebellion, had a
palace in the City of the Ibex in southern Egypt.
- (Ra Ta had an illegitimate
child by Isris named Iso)
- He needed to be secluded from
corrupting forces in order to cultivate an atmosphere of attunement with the
- (Ra Ta's residence and Nubia's
major temple were on a mountain.)
- It took the regeneration of the
physical body of Ra Ta to dispel any fear about the strength of the priest.
- Travel to and from Egypt was by
- Two monuments were constructed
to commemorate such accomplishments: the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx.
- Written records, placards and
drawings, tombs and the arts of the day were preserved in underground chambers
- Right paw of the Sphinx is the
- Divine influence was made
emblematically manifest in the Great Pyramid, not as a tomb but as a house of
those dedicated to special service.
- Ra Ta, now referred to as Ra
- Base of Sphinx facing Giza
- Great Pyramid - center of Earth
- City just beyond Great Pyramid
- Egypt - center of radial
activity in Earth
- Ajax-ol aided in preparing
Great Pyramid - he placed colors that represented various periods.
- figured out the geometrical
position of same in relation to those buildings as were put up of that
connecting the Sphinx. And the data concerning same may be found in the vaults
in the base of the Sphinx.
- "being rebuilt" on the Plains
- The Sphinx stands "above where
the Temple of Isis had stood during the deluge, occurring some centuries
- Jesus' initiation in Great
- The base of the Sphinx was laid
out in channels, and in the corner facing the Gizeh may be found the wording
of how this was founded.
- the pyramid of understanding,
or Gizeh - and only to the king's chamber was the pathway built.
- (Arat of Carpathias)
- When the lines about the Earth
are considered from the mathematical precisions, it will found that the center
is nigh unto where the Great Pyramid - is still located. Then, there were the
mathematical, the astrological and the numerological indications
- (Pyra - mid, seems to mean fire
in the middle.)
- Ra Ta, who now was known as Ra;
for with the entering in of Hermes with Ra - who came as one of the peoples
from the mount to which these peoples had been banished. (Nubia)
- Egypt "the center of the
universal activities of nature, as well as the spiritual forces.
- Until the changes were to come
again in the Earth's position that would make for, as it had in this
inundation that brought about Ra Ta's coming in the experience from the gods
in the Caspian and the Caucasian Mountains, that had brought this change in
- (It was the combined efforts of Ra, Hermes, and Isis that
built the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx. Cayce gave 100 years as the time
needed to do this work.)
- worked out by Ra Ta in the mount as related to the position
of the various stars, that acted in the place about which this particular
solar system circles in its activity, going towards what?
- That same name as to which the priest was banished - the
constellation of Libra, or to Libya were these people sent.
- (The priest Ra Ta) he must enter again at that period, or in
1998 - as a liberator.
- in the name Hept - supht (or "He who keeps shut.")
- (Sacred symbols: the ibex, scarab, ox, eagle, and the Sun.)
- Sealed with a sheet of metal.
- Gizeh - the place for the initiates and their gaining by
personal application and by the journey or journeys through the various
activities - as in the ceremonial actions of those that became initiates, it
became very fitting (to those as in Ra, and those of Ra Ta Ra) that there
should be the crowning or placing of this symbol of the record, and of the
initiates place of activity, by one who represented both the old and the new;
on representing then the Sons of Law in Atlantis, Lemuria, Oz and Og.
- The ceremony was long; the clanging of the apex by the gavel
that was used in the sounding of the placing.
- (Positioning the encased novice for maximum vibration.)
- (Church steeples and bells from the pyramid?)
- the sounding as of ringing in the New Year, the sounding as
of the coming of the Bridegroom (Spring)
- The old record in Gizeh is from that as recorded from the
journey to Pyrenees; and to 1998 from the death of the Son of Man.
- activities of the entity who sealed with the seal of the
Alta and Atlanteans
- (Apex of Pyramid) to be sounded when all the initiates were
gathered about the altar
- (Keep in lines) the initiates in the order according to
their adherance to the Law of One.
- then offered there incense
- and to be opened only when there was the returning of those
- (The tribulations of the last days begun in 1958, and end in
- records and the buildings that were put in their respective
actions or places of activity at this time.
- (The King's Chamber is on the 50th course)
- The Record Temple of Atlantis will rise with the change.
- the regeneration of the body came to him through the casting
aside - of years to toil
- rising in the latter portion of the sojourn to those
conditions wherein it was given charge of the activities in the Temples of
Sacrifice, or the Temples of Initiation.
- (Say affirmation - be constructive to aid others)
- The "places of change" were recorded in the Great Pyramid.
- so in this manner were the first laws as relating to the
indwelling of the Higher Forces given to man. With the absence of the
communications as is given, this was written on tables of stone and slate,
with the characters of same. In the first of the pyramids built in the Valley
of the Shadow, there still may be found unto this day portions of data as was
preserved with the ruler, who afterward was worshiped as the representative of
God made manifest in earth. These will be found in the northwest corner or
chamber of this mound.
- (Cayce again tells of an Atlantean city "just beyond the
- The unifying of the teachings of many lands was brought
together in Egypt.
- for that was the center from which there was to be the
radial activity of influence in the earth
- Baptism - "not standing in it and being poured or sprinkled
- (Initiates must pass the test of the passage record in the
- The records are in the Temple, or pyramids of records of the
- (Ra Ta) in order for the regeneration of the peoples or the
new race - they dug up old records for the understanding.
- These colors, that presented or represented the various
periods, as well as the interpretations of On, Ra Ta and Hermes.
- (Pyramids) these were put together by song - as he did the
chants upon the river.
- (Great Pyramid) or the way in which those who were edified
were to receive their benediction, not only from the priests of the period but
from the powers on high - through the manners
- (10500 BC) there was first that attempt to restore and add
to that which had been begun on what is called the Sphinx, and the treasure or
storehouse facing same, between this and the Nile.
- (There is the Hall of White Brotherhood at the Great
- All changes that came in the religious thought in the world
are shown there.
- (Great Pyramid) signified by both the layer and the color in
what direction the turn is made - the meaning to be interpreted by those that
have come and do come as the teachers of the various periods, in the
experience of this present position of the activity of the spheres, of the
- In this same pyramid did the Great Initiate, the Master,
take those last of the Brotherhood degrees with John.
- As is shown in that portion when there is the turning back
from the raising up of Xerxes as the deliverer from an unknown tongue or land,
and again is there seen that this occurs in the entrance of the Messiah in
this period - 1998.
- (Great Pyramid) the period of the present is represented by
the low passage or depression showing a downward tendency, as indicated by the
variations in the character of stone.
- the present as the Cruciatarian Age, or that in which
preparations are being made for the beginning of a new sub-race or a change,
which - as indicated from the astronomical or numerical conditions.
- At the correct time accurate imaginary lines can be drawn
from the opening of the Great Pyramid to the second star in the Great Dipper,
called Polaris or the North Star. This indicates it is the system toward which
the soul takes its flight after having completed - our system.
- (In October 1932 was) the first variation in the position of
the polar star
- The dipper is gradually changing (and predicting our
- (There is a current influx of souls from) La, Ur or Da
- (Great Pyramid) Only those who have been called may truly
understand. (In October?)
- Who, having his whole measure full, would desire more, does
so to his own undoing.
- Isis, the queen, or the daughter of Ra
- (Armageddon) It will be as a thousand years, with the
fighting in the air, and as has been - between those returning to and those
leaving the earth.
- Cayce said in `58 we would discover how to float stones in
- (The Sahara had) a city that was builded in the edge of the
land, a city of those that worshipped the Sun. Most of the people had tails
then. - crustations
- (Right paw of Sphinx) This may not be entered without an
understanding, for those that were left as guards may not be passed until
after a period of their regeneration in the Mount, or the fifth root-race
- (After his Jerusalem visit, Christ went to India, then
Persia, and then Egypt.)
- (From the age of 13 to 16 Christ studied in India under
Kshjiar, then in Persia under Junner, then in Egypt he studied under Zar.)
- Pzzaro used gases, liquid air to move stones.
- (Ra Ta) And those that use the universal forces in fitting
the stones - and was with what today be called the air fleet.
- (Atlantis) because of the desires for activities in which
the baser metals, the baser activities might be turned into use for pleasures
of the sons of Belial.
- Iltar and ten others left Atlantis for the Yucatan.
- The first temples that were erected by Iltar - were
destroyed at the period of change.
- That now being found, and a portion already discovered that
has laid in waste for many centuries, was then a combination of those peoples
from Mu, Oz and Atlantis.
- Mu in the southern portions of that now called California
and Mexico and southern New Mexico.
- The stones that are circular, that were of the magnetized
influence upon which the Spirit of the One spoke to those peoples as they
gathered in their service, are of the earliest Atlantean activities in
- the rise of initiates from the sources of light, that came
from the stones upon which the angels of light during the periods gave their
expression to the peoples.
- (The Lost Tribes influenced Mexico City.)
- Iltar and his people's descendents were the Mound Builders.
- (Pyramids) Those of the first civilization have been
discovered, and have not all been opened; but their associations, their
connections, are being replaced - or attempting to be rebuilt.
- Many of the second and third civilizations may never be
discovered, for these would destroy the present civilization in Mexico to
- Commanding the elements
- (Records will be found by) those that are initiates in the
knowledge of the One God.
- The temple by Iltar will then rise
- The Atlantean records should be opened by former Atlanteans.
- The Records are One.
- (Sphinx) Mystery of the Ages - Sentinal or Guard
- Sphinx represents Asriario; (a counselor) findings in base
of left forearm
- Atlantean records between Sphinx and Pyramid of Records
- Ar - Kar in tomb facing Sphinx
- Storehouse and records facing Sphinx. It "leads" to Records.
- The entity also gave the geometrical forces to the people.
- Araaraart, being then the second of the northern kings
(Starting his reign at age 16, he reigned for 98 years.)
- Much of the architectural forces were set in motion
- This in position lies, as the sun rises from the waters, the
line of the shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx. Between,
then, the Sphinx and the river.
- Many are the temples builded later in the plains that are
yet to be uncovered, near the Sphinx, as seen at present, which represents a
portion of contemporary forces and contemporaries during the period, see?
- (Sphinx) represents this councilor (Asriario) to the kings -
giving strength, to the kings before and the kings since. (Accurate face)
- forearm, or leg - in the base of foundation - not in the
underground channel (as was opened by the ruler many years, centuries, later),
but in the real base, or that as would be termed in the present parlence as
- Then in the present there is still seen that many take
council from these forces as set in motion - for, with this arising again of
the powers as may be set, and as are set, through the efforts, in entity will
bring much - the representative of the entity
- the entity is in this experience under the symbol and the
sign of both the Sphinx and the Pyramid, when there is to be given a new
awakening in many portions of the earth.
- (Soldiers loyal to the banished Priest Ra Ta (Cayce) were)
raised to a place of exaltation.
- Being, then, close in person to the priest
- Buried in that Mount - faces the Sphinx
- Records also "in the Aryan or Yucatan land" - where the
Temple there is overshadowing same
- Egypt - upon tablets - Records Temple: lies between - or
along that entrance from the Sphinx to the Temple
- Tablets. For, remember there are thirty two of these plates!
- (These records may be discovered any time after 1958.)
- You will find the records by that channel as indicated, as
these may be obtained Mentally. wait until the full time
- these records were made from the angle of World movements
- necessary to purify self to find records.
- El-Dhli, keeper of Truths in treasure house
- Apt-at-el prepared linens
- Aris-Hobeth and her 32 tablets of records - entity could
read these mentally
- "Harps" and "Menus" preserved there also
- begins then the reign in `98
- (Finder of Records) One of the two. Two, with a guide.
Hept-supht, El ka, and Atlen. These will occur appear.
- (Sacred instruments: the lyre, harp, flute, and viola.)
- 996-12 large cylindrical glass (as would by termed today),
cut with facets in such a manner that the capstone on top of same made for the
centralizing of the power or force that concentrated between the end of the
cylinder and the capstone itself.
- (Yucatan Records) where these stones (that they know so
little about) are now - during the last few months - being uncovered - When
there has come those individuals who will purify themselves in the manner
necessary for the gaining.
- In `38 it should come about, should the entity - or others
may, be raised.
- the records informs that we're partially of the old
characters of the ancient or early Egyptian, and part in the newer form of the
- found altar stones (round) in `33 (oracles)
- As was set in those records of the Law of One in Atlantis,
that there would come three that would make of the perfect way of life.
- a balance in their spiritual, their mental, their material
experiences or existences, so may they become those channels.
- Cone pyramid of King Arart, first Pharaoh of Egypt
- (Initiation: a seven day ritual - song and dance - they
clang the capstone on the last service.)
- peoples that had followed the priest back from the Nubian or
- the entity's own private seal bearing those of the dove - or
that one of peace - with the horns of the ram.
- The High Priest (Ra Ta or Ra) who gave the elements of the
- the hope that lies within the human breast
- (Araart was the first king, Araaraart was the second king,
and Araart's grandson Azorut was also Pharaoh)
- (Araaraart) One of good stature - for we find this entity of
the larger peoples as came in from the North.
- As one of Pharaohs of which there were more than three
- Lost as attempting to administer the medicinal forces and
learning as was gained in this Islo, or school - for the entity attempted to
apply that in the material sense that were of the night side of life, or to
apply the forces of the night side to the spiritual needs.
- (Made of precious stones and symbols) being in the form of
the beetle - (Scarab)
- that first concept of the square, the compass, and its
meaning to those peoples as a mode of leaving for those that would study same,
history in its making. (Pa Rizla)
- Ehel's medical compounds in undiscovered pyramid will be
found useful today.
- (A great library at Memphis was destroyed.)
- (Medical secrets are gained by) those who bled peoples to
count their blood clots.
- In pre- Ra Ta period; Oual set up first pyramids. - Pre- Ra
Ta pyramids in hill country near head of Nile.
- Pyramids - a sign of past, present, and future.
- (Astrological writings) in tombs near Memphis
- (Ruler of 10.5 million years ago) in upper Nile near present
Valley of Tombs
- Pre - Ra Ta pyramid in Valley of Shadow; portions of stone
tablets preserved with ruler in northwest corner. 10,500,000 years ago!
- obelisks yet to be uncovered in the small or first pyramids
of beryl (cone?) closer to head of Nile, and also closer to quarry.
- (Pyramid a sign) spiritual comprehension of material
associations in spirit, would interrupt that which had been, that which is,
and that which was to be.
- there are interpretations that become a matter of the
consciousness of the individual so making same.
- that period when much change was coming to the peoples
through the study of the mysteries of the ages past.
- (Astrology - many copies at Memphis)
- (Ra Ta changed the names of the faithful.)
- (The civilized world of 10,500 BC consisted of Tibet, Egypt,
Sahara, Mongolia, Caucasia, Norway, Peru, Utah, Arizona, and Mexico.)
- (Spheres were at the same latitudes then as now. Same stars
- Earth brought forth the seed in her season.
- man appeared in five places then at once! - the five senses,
the five reasons, the five spheres, the five developments, the five nations.
- Egypt was invaded by "the now Tibetan and Caucasian forces."
- (Some Laws were written on slate.)
- Apex-el (Atlantean) first to begin library at Alexandria.
(Founded as Deosho)
- (Isis had another spelling then, Isois)
- (Pole-shift) and there had been the edict that the land must
- Apex-el, an Atlantean settled in the Pyrenees - And there
still may be seen in the chalk cliffs there in Calais - their religious
activities. He also began library of Alexandria, 10,300 BC. Evidence yet to be
found "about" Alexandria.
- (Mark of the Gospel of Mark, was known as John Mark)
- (Mark and Andrew the Saints left writings where they spent
their last days at Alexandria, and "cities of Chaldea and Persia.")
- (Those loyal to Ra Ta) who first in the sand took on
especial class of raiment or garments to designate self from other peoples.
- (After the old, wore-out Ra Ta was regenerated to health and
vitality) there were the disseminations of those tenets.
- Nile represents the "River of Life".
- Activities in its preparation for those various groups set
in the form and at certain periods or phases of moon and sun, when there were
those changes in the astrological effect upon various portions of the body.
- Elevators, electrical car, aerial locomotion to be
discovered in Gobi. - also the City of Gold.
- Evidence of correlation of truths - in Gobi
- The ancient greatness of Mongolia was destroyed by insects!
- In 6-16-37 excavations were being made near the City of
Gold. (In the Gobi)
- Proofs of trend of civilization moving westward.
- The Gobi of 10,500 BC was populated by non-oriental. (They
used an alloy of iron and copper, like Peru, that had properties like iron.)
- (Mongolia) Temple of Gold, the temple that was set with the
jewels of the land.
- (Among them was) the representative of the understandings -
- Anyone "turning within" can do wonders!
- A whole civilization above the Temple of Gold - City of
- (Siam and Indo-China were part of the Mongol's Gobi domain.)
- (The cities of Wu and On were in the Gobi.)
- (The insects that destroyed the Gobi empire brought "that
dread activity in the body.")
- things and their relationships in their proper sphere may
bring material wealth
- (Wealth can be had, to further our purpose.)
- in what is called the Gobi land, with the children of the
- Records recently (6-18-34) uncovered in Ethiopia of
teachings of Phillip and Simon. Some of purest records of Jesus made by Euendi.
- (In Nubia) Whole mountains were honeycombed - perpetual
fires are still in activity.
- (Jesus given as the "Word" made the confession.)
- through the visions that were brought into the land
- all the delving into the mysteries of nature, the mysteries
of how certain chants, incantations and intimations bring the arising of the
influences in the experience of bodies.
- Lapis linguis keeps the fires of passion low.(Stone)
- (Symbols of note: Ibex bird, Bull of Ipis, Staff with double
serpent, Scarab, and the hooded man.)
- (There are ruins in southern Libya of Cubri.)
- when permission is granted to search for sacred records of
- Truth is that which grows in the hearts of men.
-341-9 (A) This entity we find one coming in favor with the
king, being brought in from among the hills, where the unearthing of old
monuments, and the entity then highly educated in the reading of the old
inscriptions. Hence coming in favor with all, giving the assistance to king in
creating the good will between old and new inhabitants of the country.
19. We are through for the present.
470-22 There we find the application of the electrical forces
and influences was especially in the association and the activities of same
upon metals; not only as to their location but as to the manner of the
activity of same as related to the refining of some, and the discovery of
others, and the use of the various forms or transportation of same - or
transformation of same to and through those influences in the experience.
6. We find the entity there made use of the metal known as
iron, or the combinations of iron and copper - which have long since been
removed from use in the present; or copper so tempered by the use of same with
a little of the iron, or in its formation in such a way and manner as to be
hardened to the abilities for same to be used much in the way that many of
those combinations have been found in the Egyptian, the Peruvian and portions
of the Chaldean lands - and MORE will be found in the Indo-China city yet to
7. All of these arose from the
applications of same that were a part of the activity of the entity then, now
8. In the activities the
application of these was in a little different order, of course, from that in
the present. For the characters of the dynamo or the generators for same were
used in a way and manner in which there was the transformation of the direct
to the activities for using same much in the same manner (the entity will
understand, in the study of same) in which gases are now used as a means for
propelling force or influence to act as a pump for the transformation of
casing-head gas to gasoline, and the REFUSE used to produce or make the power
for the machine producing same.
9. That is, from the direct
current passing through the activity of the fusing of metals and the
transmutation that forms from same, and the active forces as turned into that
in which it makes for the clearing of the refuse forces of the ore in such a
manner that the very fuse itself becomes the source of an alternating current
to which there is added then a stepped-up activity in which the direct current
then becomes the source of the energy to produce this fusing of the metals or
11. All of these activities then
became a part of the use of electrical forces for metals and their activity
upon same to be used as carbonizing them, or directing them in manners in
which they became as magnetic forces for the applications to portions of the
body for transmuting or changing the EFFECT of activities upon the physical
energies and forces of the body; able to use same as re-ionizing or
re-generating the bodily forces themselves.
12. For as the very forces of the
bodily functionings are electrical in their activity, the very action of
assimilation and distribution of assimilated forces is in the physical body an
active force of the very LOW yet very high VIBRATORY forces themselves.
13. Hence there the entity made
application in those directions; and these act upon the influences or forces
or metals, or active principles within the human forces themselves.
14. For within the human body -
living, not dead - LIVING human forces - we find every element, every gas,
every mineral, every influence that is outside of the organism itself. For
indeed it is one with the whole. For it is not only a portion of, and equal
to, and able to overcome or meet every influence within, but there is not the
ability in the third dimensional force or influence to even imagine anything
that isn't a part of the activity of a physical LIVING organism!
Of course, the partner with the
entity - who is now called Ford [Henry Ford] [See 470-22, Par. R1] - will be
the one through whom and to whom these will become the most interesting, and
where there may be channels through which much may come; as in the mines in
portions of Kentucky where there is the coal activity and portions of iron and
manganese - which is a portion, or the fusion of same in the use of these -
all become a part of the activity. These will be the channels and the sources
and the places through which much of this will eventually come, if the entity
is active in MAKING a further study of these - and the application to the use
of metals and irons especially.
20. (Q) With reference to
information given through this channel in previous reading on smelting of
ores, will it be possible to use a low voltage direct current with a high
potential without changing it to an alternating current?
(A) It will be found that it is
possible, plausible and will work - through this current passing, as there is
begun the smelting or the changing of the ore itself by its combination with
the heats and other elements that become a part of its transmutation from ore
and its drosses to a metal with the ability for its working - as iron and
copper, and especially those two together. These we see form and make for the
ability for activity. While there are two different principles in their
combinations and use with the electrical forces, we will find these will come
From the Edgar Cayce Readings
Hall of Records in Egypt
now to the deeply interesting reading for a man who in an Egyptian
incarnation was Hept-supht, the sealer of the Great Pyramid. Not
only does this reading explain what the records of Atlantis contain, it
covers where the records lie, and who might appear to help find them.
have those experiences of the soul-entity, the activities in the
material,  - Hept-supht, in Egypt.
Much might be given respecting the activities of the entity who sealed
with the seal of the Alta and Atlanteans, and the aid given in the
completion of the pyramid of initiation as well as in the records that
are to be uncovered.
At the completion of that called Gizeh, there was the mounting of that
which completed the top, composed of a combination or fluxes of brass,
copper, gold, that was to be sounded when all the initiates were
gathered about the altar or the pyramid. And the sounding of same has
become, as given, the call - in the varied lands - to prayer, or to
arms, or to battle, or to service in any of the activities that became
the guiding of influencing the masses in activity.
In describing, then, the ceremonies of dedication or of the activities
that began with the keeping of the lines of the priests and the
initiates in the order according to their adherence to the law of one
that was initiated in the activities of Hept-supht in this
period, the sounding of the head or the top was given to one that
acted in the capacity of the headsman - as would be termed in some of
those activities of such nature in other portions of the country, or
as nations rose in their service of such natures.
Priest, with those gathered in and about the passage that led from the
varied ascents through the pyramid, then offered there incense to the
gods that dwelt among those in their activities in the period of
developments of the peoples.
In the record chambers there were more ceremonies than in calling the
peoples at the finishing of that called the pyramid. For, here those
that were trained in the Temple of Sacrifice as well as in the
Temple Beautiful were about the sealing of the record chambers.
For, these were to be kept as had been given by the priests in
Atlantis or Poseidia (Temple), when these records of the
race, of the developments, of the laws pertaining to One were put in
their chambers and to be opened only when there was the returning of
those into materiality, or to earth’s experience, when the change was
imminent in the earth; which change, we see, begins in ’58 and ends
with the changes wrought in the upheavals and the shifting of the
poles, as begins then the reign in ’98 (as time is counted in the
present) of those influences that have been given by many in the
records that have been kept by those sojourners in this land of the
Then, the SEALINGS were the activities of Hept-supht with
Ra-Ta and Isi-so [Isis and Iso. See 294-152, Par. 3] and
the king Araaraart, when there were the gatherings of all the
peoples for this record sealing; with incense from the altars of the
Temple and altars of the cleansings that were opened for their
activities in the grounds about this tomb or temple of records; and
many were the cleansings of the peoples from those things or
conditions that separated them from the associations of the lower
kingdoms that had brought those activities in all lands of the worship
of Baalilal [?] [Belial?] [Deut. 13:13] and of the desires as
from carnal associations and influences.
The entity Hept-supht LED in the keeping of the records and the
buildings that were put in their respective actions or places of
activity at this time.
This was in the period, as given, of 10,500 years before the entering
of the Prince of Peace in the land to study to become an initiate in
or through those same activities that were set by Hept-supht in this
Ready for questions.
Q. If the King’s Chamber is on the 50th course, on
what course is this sealed room?
A. The sealed room of records is in a different place; not in
Q. Give in detail what the sealed room contains.
A. A record of Atlantis from the beginnings of those
periods when the Spirit took form or began the encasements in that
land, and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn,
with the record of the first destruction and the changes that took
place in the land, with the record of the SOJOURNINGS of the peoples
to the varied activities in other lands, and a record of the meetings
of all the nations or lands for the activities in the destructions
that became necessary with the final destruction of Atlantis and the
building of the pyramid of initiation, with who, what, where, would
come the opening of the records that are as copies from the sunken
Atlantis; for with the change it must rise (the temple) again.
This in position lies, as the sun rises from the waters, the line of
the shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx, that was
later set as the sentinel or guard, and which may not be entered from
the connecting chambers from the Sphinx’s paw (right paw) until the
TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere
of man’s experience.
Between, then, the Sphinx and the river.
Q. Should or will I have anything to do with the opening of the
sealed room in the present?
A. As we find, if the activities are carried forward by those
associations and connections with the entity’s or soul’s activities
(as an entity in material forces), there will be an association and a
connection with same beginning in ’48.
Q. Am I the one to receive directions as to where the sealed
room is and how to find it?
A. One of the two. Two, with a guide. Hept-supht, El-ka (?),
and Atlan. These will appear.
[At this point we will skip three Q&A paragraphs that are deemed not
Q. Were there any musical instruments sealed in that room?
A. Many; not only those used in the Temple Beautiful in the
temple service but those that aided in the service for those that
danced, in their show of service in the temple. These, that were used
then: The lyre, the harp, the flute, the viola.
We are through for the present.
378-16; October 29, 1933
Fayed, ARE expert on the Giza monuments and a licensed Tour Guide,
has suggested to THC (The Hutton Commentaries) that there may be
a tunnel (the "connecting chambers" from the Sphinx’s right paw?)
running easterly from the Sphinx to a small temple directly in front of
the Sphinx, that is, the tunnel would transit part of the area "between
the sphinx and the river."
for maps and photos.
WHO WAS RA-TA?
Ra Ta’s Origin
Ra Ta entered the earth
under unusual circumstances. He was born to a daughter of Zu
and "was not begotten of
man." Since his mother had no companion, she and her son were
rejected by the tribe of Zu. Therefore, Arda, Ra Ta’s mother,
joined with those in Ararat [Mt. Ararat?]. Though Ra Ta’s
mother still suffered hardships, Ra Ta grew in grace with
Ra Ta foresaw that the
people of Ararat should go into a land of plenty that would
provide them with all the necessities the world had to offer
and where a great spiritual development could take place that
would stand for ages to come.
Ra Ta prophesied that, Arart,
the leader of Ararat would lead them into this land of plenty.
Therefore, Ra Ta, at age twenty-one, with his wife and family
and a group of nine hundred, directed Arart southward into the
land now known as Egypt.
Ra was the sun god.
He was the most important god of the ancient Egyptians.
The ancient Egyptians believed that Ra was swallowed
every night by the sky goddess Nut, and was reborn
MORE ON RA-TA
The sun has played a big part in the culture of many countries,
not just the Egyptians. Japan, China, and Greece also based their cultures
on the sun, as well as many Natives of the Americas. Mankind depends on the
sun for life. Without it, we could not live at all.
The Sun played a very important part in the lives of the ancient
Egyptians. In the earliest times, it was feared and dreaded at the same
time. The continuous rising and setting of the Sun was also looked upon as
representing the cyclical nature of life.
The Sun god Ra is the god that the Egyptians
worshipped more than any other God. He has been portrayed in many forms,
such as a child rising from a lotus, a bird, a cat, and a lion. The usual
representation of Ra, however, is one of a hawk's head wearing the Sun's
disk with a serpent wrapped around it.
Early rulers claimed that they had descended from
the Sun, giving them the power that they needed to be rulers. Kings had the
title of Son of Ra, which also gave them power.
The Sun was exalted in the religion of the Egyptians
as it was the central object that they worshipped. The worship of Ra was
univeral through Egypt, and they believed that each person's soul was always
with the Sun.
The sun god has many names, such as Ra, Ta-Tunen,
Amen-Ra, Neber-djer, Khepri, and Aten. One of these names, Ta-Tunen, means
"creator of men and women", which suggests that the ancient Egyptians
believed that the sun god created the world. The sun god destroyed the
darkness, and Shu put the sky upon four pillars, the pillars of Shu. Then
they created mankind.
After the creation, Apep, the Arch Crocodile devil,
and Set, the night god, allied with other forces of the darkness and
attacked the sun. Ra, with the help of a god named Horus, was able to
dispower Apep and Set during the daytime, but their fight continues daily.
For as Osiris died, through the power of Birth (Isis) under the authority
and skill of Thoth (The Higher Genius) Osiris arose on the physical plane as
the great avenging god Horus, his son. On the spiritual plane Osiris became
the great god of the underworld. Like Christ he became the god that the
Egyptians needed to become in order to be saved.
Pharaohs rose as intermediaries between the people
and their gods. Each ruler in the fifth dynasty, or twenty-eight century BC,
called himself "Son of Ra" and was a sun-god worshipper. The pyramids were
the main icons in the worship of the sun god. Priests set the line for this
fifth dynasty, using the power they had over the people. Alexander the Great
wanted people to recognize him as the sun god's son by going to the Oasis of
Amon. Ancient Egyptians, however, only saw Egyptian pharaohs as the sons of
the sun god.
The Eye of
Ra took on several guises in Ancient Egypt:
a) As the "Ouadjit" it was a form of measurement. It
is comprised of six hieroglyphs, each representing a different fraction. The
sum of the hieroglyphs is 63/64. The absolute is unobtainable. This
concept is related in the myth of Osiris. After he is cut up into fourteen
pieces by his jealous brother Set, Osiris' sister/wife Isis can only find
thirteen pieces of his dismembered body. The phallus remains lost for ever.
Osiris was considered to be the Absolute, the First God. He was perfection.
Others can only aim for the absolute, they will never achieve it.
ancient Egyptian Eye of Horus or wedjat ('Whole One') is a powerful symbol
of protection, and is also considered to confer wisdom, health and
prosperity. Horus was one of the most important Egyptian gods, a sun-god
represented as a falcon or with the head of a hawk, whose right eye was the
sun and whose left eye was the moon.
The wounding of the left eye served as a mythical
explanation of the phases of the moon, and its magical restoration meant
that the left was usually the one used as an amulet and considered to be the
'Eye of Horus'.
EYE OF HORUS
Significantly, the ancient Egyptians termed the sun as Amon Ra
or simply as "Ra". In Latin the syllable Ra is used to connote light. For
example, we have Radiance which emission of light, or Radium which means any
substance emitting light or brilliance. The common element is the syllable
Ra which in many languages is used to derive words for describing Sun or
At about 1353BC the Pharoah Akhenaten insisted that the Egyptians
stop worshiping the large amount of gods and worship only one god called
Aten. When he died they went back to their old gods. The early Egyptians
thought that Ra and the other gods had the bodies of animals. Ra himself
appeared as a falcon. Taweret the goddess of childbirth was normally seen as
a hippopotomus. Later the gods took human bodies but kept their animal
This article is from :
In ancient Egyptian mythology, the falcon-headed sky god whose
eyes were the Sun and the Moon; adult son of the principal goddess
his wife), whom she magically conceived by the dead
Osiris, ruler of
the underworld. He injured his eye while avenging his father's murder
by Set, the good eye
being the Sun and the bad representing the Moon. Every pharaoh was
believed to be his incarnation, becoming Osiris on death and ruling
the Underworld. The next pharaoh was then thought to be a new
incarnation of Horus.
As a deity related to the sun, Horus intermingled with the sun
god Ra with whom he
was identified as Ra-Harakhty, and who superseded him to some extent
as supreme god in the Old Kingdom (from around 2685
BC to 2180
BC). The Horus of
Edfu, Upper Egypt, was represented by the sun's disk with falcon's
Horus the Child or
Harpocrates was regarded as a separate deity, identified with the
sun god who was reborn every morning.
David Wilcock, who is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce -
thus also of Ra-Ta has
this to say:
question asked was this:
When I understand well, Ra, the group who
is One, came to earth. They came and were welcomed by some people. One of the people
who welcomed them, was Ra-Ta. Does anyone know names of other people who have
DW: The only explicit clue that is given in
the Ra Material is that of Akhenaton. Also, since Ra is my higher self, Ra had an effect on
the Edgar Cayce Readings as well, even though more of it was working through Edgar's
astral self, which is only 4D.
Question: Who was P'tah in this? And to who
has Ra-Ta passed on his knowledge?
DW: For the record, I remember seeing the
spelling "Ra-P'tah" more than once... so indirectly I would guess that accounts of
P'tah, like accounts of Ra, have been distorted from the original story.
Regarding the passing on of knowledge, all
the world's secret societies and traditions (with the exception of Vedic science,
perhaps,) are distorted versions of the original teaching that came from Ra through
Ra-Ta in Egypt.
Hermes also was a great teacher as well,
and I would imagine that Ra worked with him in some capacity as well. Between Ra and
Hermes you have the foundation for all the secrets that are now kept so hush-hush in
these societies... and I'm starting to realize that Divine Cosmos is actually more
sophisticated than what "they" know.
Hope this helps. Peace be with you -
Hermes was also called THOTH
David also says:
Edgar's alleged past-life
identify as Egyptian priest Ra-Ta was said to have co-designed the Great Pyramid and Hall of Records with Thoth.
The Cayce Readings aid "(Ra-Ta)
the priest would return in 1998" and be in Virginia Beach," "surrounded by many of those" he knew before.
David's readings began in
November 1996, and they asked him to move to Virginia Beach in October 1997. Many key people
began noticing his shocking resemblance to Cayce, since the A.R.E. is still headquartered there.
Edgar Cayce / David Wilcock
David's readings confirmed that there was a past-life connection in November
1997 - and he visited the A.R.E. - the Cayce organization, in 1998
to announce the connection. He was met with extreme interest at all other levels, but
harsh criticism from the very top.
Since at least
1993, when he read Hoagland’s "Monuments of Mars," David was "remembering" his Atlantean knowledge from the Ra-Ta period, including how the technology of the
pyramids actually function and what they are used for — knowledge otherwise lost
in the yet-undiscovered Hall of Records, which Ra-Ta designed and cataloged
More comparison photos are
TEACHINGS OF THE INNER CHRIST SAY:
civilization on Earth to nurture this consciousness was that of
the Lemurians —the people who once populated the lost continent
of the Pacific Ocean. It was here that Goddesses, with the assistance of their
celestial Arcturian contacts, acted as guides for the human race. Then, upon the emergence of
Atlantis, there were such new messengers of Light as Akhenaton, Ra Ta, Isis,
and Hermes (also known as Thoth), to name but a few. These great lightworkers used
powerful temples and sacred teachings to initiate new masters into “The Great
Brotherhood/Sisterhood of Light.” These masters and initiates were part of a group known
as “The Children of the Law of One.”
The primary directive of this group was to anchor
the Light of God into the Earth’s grids and into the consciousness of Earth’s
inhabitants. This tradition and dedication would later morph into the message of the
Israelites (Is Real Light) and then carried over into the teachings of the ancient
Gnostics, mystics, and even the enigmatic
Essenes, who authored the Dead Sea Scrolls
and taught such great souls as Mother Mary, John the Baptist, and Jesus himself.
Editors note: The Essenes
were a University of Higher Learning - not a religion.
Isis, though worshipped all over
Egypt, was specially venerated in certain cities, and the following are among the most common of her titles:
lady of Re-a-nefer;
lady of Sekhet;
lady of Besitet;
Isis in Per Pakht,
the queen of Mesen;
Isis of Ta-at-nehepet;
Isis, dweller in Netru;
Isis, lady of Hebet;
Isis in P-she-Hert;
Isis, lady of Khebt;
giver of life,
lady of Abaton,
lady of Philae,
lady of the countries of the south,"
From a list of title of the goddess collected by Dr. Brugsch, it
is clear that Isis was called:
Usert, in Thebes,
Aat, in Heliopolis,
Menkhet, in Memphis,
God-Mother, in Coptos,
Hert, in Letopolis;
and "Hent," i.e., "Queen," in
and another important list tells us that Isis was called:
Ament, in Thebes,
Menhet, in Heliopolis,
Renpet, In Memphis,
Sept, in Abydos,
Hetet, in Behutet,
Hurt, in Nekhen,
Thenenet, in Hermonthis,
Ant, in Dendera,
Sesheta, in Hermopolis,
Heqet, in Hibiu,
Uatchit, in Hipponus,
Mersekhen, in Herakleopolis,
Renpet, in Crocodilopolis,
Neb-tept, in Arsinoe,
That, or Tchetut, in Aphroditopolis,
and Shetat, in Bubastis.
Among her general titles may be mentioned those of
"the divine one,
the only one,
the greatest of the gods
the queen of all gods,
the eye of Ra,
the crown of Ra-Heru,
Sept, opener of the year,
lady of the New Year,
maker of the sunrise,
lady of heaven,
the light-giver of
lady of the North Wind,
queen of the earth,
most mighty one,
queen of the South and
lady of the solid earth,
lady of warmth and fire,
benefactress of the Tuat,
she who is greatly feared
in the Tuat,
the God-mother of
the mother of the Horus
the lady of life,
lady of green crops,
the green goddess (Uatchet),
lady of bread,
lady of beer,
lady of abundance,
lady of joy and gladness,
lady of love,
the maker of kings,
lady of the Great House,
lady of the House of
the beautiful goddess,
the lady of words of
lady of the shuttle,
daughter of Seb,
daughter of Neb-er-tcher,
the child of Nut,
wife of Ra,
wife of the lord of the
wife of the lord of the
the creatrix of the Nile
a number of passages in the texts of various periods we learn that Isis possessed great skill in
the working of magic, and several examples of the manner in which she employed it
are well known. Thus when she wished to make Ra reveal to her his greatest and
most secret name, she made a venomous reptile out of dust mixed with the spittle of
the god, and by uttering over it certain words of power she made it to bite Ra as
he passed. When she had succeeded in obtaining from the god his most hidden name,
which he only revealed because he was on the point of death, she uttered words
which had the effect of driving the poison out of his limbs, and Ra recovered.
Now Isis not only used the words of power, but she also
had knowledge of the way in which to pronounce
them so that the beings or things to which they were addressed would be
compelled to listen to them and, having listened, would be obliged to fulfill her
The Egyptians believed that if the best effect was to
be produced by words of power they must be uttered in a
certain tone of voice, and at a certain rate, and at a certain time of the day
or night, with appropriate gestures or ceremonies.
In the Hymn to
Osiris it is said that Isis was well skilled in the use of words of power, and it was by
means of these that she restored her husband to life, and obtained from him an
heir. It is not known what the words were which she uttered on this occasion, but she
appears to have obtained them from Thoth, the "lord of divine words," and it was
to him that she appealed for help to restore Horus to life after he had been stung
to death by a scorpion.
the Theban Recension of the
Book of the Dead is found a Chapter (No. clvi.) which was composed for
the purpose of bestowing upon the deceased some of the magical power of the
goddess. The Chapter was intended to be recited over an
amulet called thet, made of carnelian, which had to be steeped in water of
ankhami flowers, and set
in a sycamore plinth, and if this were laid on the neck of a dead person it would
place him under the protection of the words of power of Isis, and he would be
able to go wheresoever he pleased in the Underworld.
The words of the Chapter were: -- "Let the blood of
Isis, and the magical powers (or spirit)
of Isis, and the words of power of Isis, be mighty to protect and keep safely
this great god (i.e., the deceased), and to guard him from him that would do unto
him anything which he abominateth." The
symbol of Isis in the heavens was the star Sept (Sirius), which was greatly beloved because its
appearance marked not only the beginning of a new year, but also announced the
advance of the Inundation of the Nile, which betokened renewed wealth and
prosperity of the country. As such Isis was regarded as the companion of Osiris,
whose soul dwelt in the star Sah, i.e., Orion, and she was held to have brought
about the destruction of the fiend Apep, and of his hosts of darkness by means of
the might of her words of power.
As the light-giver at this season of the year she was
as the mighty earth-goddess her name
as the Great Goddess of the Underworld she was Thenenet,
power which shot forth the Nile flood she was Sati, and Sept,
as the embracer
of the land and producer of fertility by her waters she was Anqet,
producer and giver of life she was Ankhet,
as the goddess of cultivated lands and
fields she was Sekhet,
as the goddess of the harvest she was Renenet,
goddess of food which was offered to the gods she was Tcheft,
and lived in the Temple
of Tchefau, and as the great lady of the Underworld,
who assisted in
transforming the bodies of the blessed dead into those wherein they were to live in the
realm of Osiris, her name was Ament, i.e., the "hidden" goddess.
In this last capacity she shared with Osiris the
attribute of "giver of life," and she provided food for the
dead as well as for the living; as Ament also she was declared to be the mother
In fact, at a comparatively early period in Egyptian
history Isis had absorbed the attributes of all the
great primitive goddesses, and of all the local goddesses such as Nekhebet, Uatchet,
Net, Bast, Hathor, etc., and she was even identified as the female counterpart
of the primeval abyss of water from which sprang all life.
From what has been said above it is manifestly
impossible to limit the attributes of Isis, for we have seen
that she possesses the powers of a water goddess, an earth goddess, a corn goddess,
a star goddess, a queen of the Underworld, and a woman, and that she united in
herself one or more of the attributes of all the goddesses of Egypt known to us.
for more information.
There are several ancient text which pre-date the Bible all the way back to
Atlantis. The tablets of Thoth, Ne-Te, Ra-Ta, Isis, and Osiris; The manuscripts
and scrolls of Kuthumi, El, Zoroaster, and Germaine;
The Book of the Pyramid, The
Book of Love, The Book of the Mind, The Book of Life, and The Book of Death. All
of course from their original stone tablets, in the original handwriting
RECOMMENDED TEXTS TO TREASURE:
The civilization of Ancient Egypt lasted longer than the entire span of
what we have come to accept as 'recorded history': over three thousand
years. During these millenia the Egyptians developed a multitude of gods and
goddesses, as well as esoteric practices that we are still unraveling the
meaning of. Besides this, Egypt was the source of the first true monotheistic
religion, under the pharaoh Akhenaton. This rich tradition was mostly
unknown until the early nineteenth century, when the Egyptian language was
The Pyramid Texts
Samuel A. B. Mercer, translator .
The oldest sacred text in the world that we know of,
dating back to 3100 B.C.E.
The Pyramid Texts are funerary inscriptions from the early pyramids. This
was the first translation of the Pyramid Texts into English, and this etext
is the first time it has appeared on the Internet.
Development of Religion and Thought in Ancient Egypt
by James Henry Breasted .
Millennia of Egyptian religious evolution as seen through
their literature, including extensive quotes from the Pyramid Texts.
The Egyptian Book
of the Dead
E. A. Wallis Budge, translator .
The best known Ancient Egyptian sacred text, which
describes the journey into the afterlife.
The Egyptian Heaven and
by E. A. Wallis Budge 
A journey through the night side of the Ancient Egyptian
Vol. I: The Book of the Am-Tuat
Vol II: The Book of Gates
Vol III: The Egyptian Heaven and Hell
The Liturgy of
by E. A. Wallis Budge .
Also known as "The Book of the Opening of the Mouth", this
book contains a large extract from the Pyramid Texts, the oldest known
Ancient Egyptian sacred text.
The Demotic Magical
Papyrus of London and Leiden
by F.Ll. Griffith and Herbert
A late Egyptian magical text originally written in
Reprinted by Dover as 'The Leyden Papyrus.'
Legends of the Gods:
The Egyptian Texts
by E. A. Wallis Budge 
Translations of key Ancient Egyptian myths.
De Iside et Osiride
The Burden of Isis
by James Teackle Dennis 
A translation of a set of hymns to the goddess Isis.
The Wisdom of the
by Brian Brown 
Coverage of the history of Ancient Egyptian religion, with
some important texts included:
the Ptah-Hotep and the Ke'gemini
the Wisdom of Hermes Trismegistus
the Story of the Book of Thoth
The Rosetta Stone
by E. A. Wallis Budge [1893,
The famous monument which opened up the Ancient Egyptian
writing system: with extensive background material and a full translation of
The Hieroglyphics of
translated by Alexander Turner Cory 
An attempt in late antiquity to explain Egyptian
Hieroglyphs as pure symbols (very unsuccessfully). Noted for its influence
on later occultists.
Records of the Past
ed. by A. H. Sayce 
Translations of mythological and historical texts from the
Ancient Near East.
Atenism and Egyptian Monotheism
by E. A. Wallis Budge 
and Egyptian Christianity
Samuel Sharpe .
Egyptian Ideas of the Future Life
E. A. Wallis Budge .
E. A. Wallis Budge 
Egyptian Myth and
Donald A. Mackenzie 
Ancient Egyptian Legends
Margaret Alice Murray 
A taste of Ancient Egyptian mythology, by the trailblazing
scholar Margaret Murray.
Legends of Babylonia and
by Leonard W. King 396,030 bytes